Railway is 5 km away, and a train station is 7 km away.
The Belgrade-Bar railway passes through the town of Priboj, as does the river Lim. Priboj is a hinterland of Montenegro and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
There will be a highway 20 km away from us soon!
The space is equipped with the following infrastructure available to users:
- Water network (sanitary Ø 219 / industrial Ø 219)
- Electric power capacities TS 110/35/10 KV
- Optical cable
- NPC 4C mobile optical cable
- Access road / Internal roads
- Sewage network Ø 300
** The cheapest lease of built production space.**
- Customs report within the Free Zone
- Simplified customs procedure for Free Zone users
- Export of goods and services from the zone and import of goods and services into the zone are free and customs and other duties are not paid on them
- Exemptions from paying customs duties and other import duties for goods intended for the performance of activities and the construction of facilities in the free zone (repro material, equipment, building materials)
- Allowed temporary removal of goods outside the Free Zone for processing or presentation
We offer following fiscal benefits:
- Exemption from payment of VAT on the entry of goods into the free zone, as well as the provision of transport and other services related to the entry of goods
- Exemption from payment of VAT on the sale of goods and services in the free zone
- Exemption from payment of VAT on the sale of goods between users of two free zones
- Exemption of production users from paying VAT on energy consumption
- Exemption from certain tax burdens for direct foreign investments
And following financial benefits:
- Free flow of capital, profits and dividends
- Funds from the budget of the Republic of Serbia for financing investment projects in the production sector and the service sector that may be subject to international trade.
Full or partial exemption from paying local taxes, fees and charges that are under the jurisdiction of the local self-government